It’s Digital, Relevant, Simple!
Diana Parker (was Rieck Barlow) and Lavender Degre are the founders of SOW COMMUNICATIONS.
After decades of combined international work experience, we bring you business education solutions that ‘work for Africa’. Our services range from management to courses to consulting with your business or finding strategies to unlock potential within your work force.
We are a digital marketing and communications agency based in Lusaka and are experts at developing online identities for brands, services and products.
We provide digitally and sales driven, integrated, locally relevant brand positioning online. Using all forms of digital media such as websites, blogs, social media and email marketing platforms, we promote our clients as successful and exciting industry leaders in their target market.
Additionally, we offer digital marketing courses through the Red and Yellow school of logic and magic. The courses are endorsed by USB-Ed (the business development studies of the University of Stellenbosch- South Africa). A certificate for persons 18 and above is issued at the end of a 10 week online course; which we – with the R&Y school – have specifically modified to suit the needs of the Zambian market with a weekly ‘face to face’ focus group session of 1h30 in addition to a 9-5 online support chat group and the course materials. In order to receive the certification, the student has to achieve 50% or above marks or 75% to enter the QUIRK accreditation programme and stand a chance to receive one of the highest e-marketing certifications in Southern Africa.
SOW’s premises offer events and conferences facilities, ideal for launching a brand or product in style.
We aim to offer a ‘thinking space’ for our students, clients and industry partners, and with 5 acres of wooded land; our clients will consider our offices a relaxing place to meet like-minded people.
- Website development & management
- Developing & Managing digital assets
- Email marketing/Analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Social media promotions and dissemination
- Creative writing/Copywriting/Editing/Content optimization
- Online Press releases/Newsletters/Articles
- Copy writing and blogging for the web (internal or external sites)
- Online Communication Strategies
- Online Communication Campaigns
- Online Multimedia Presentations
- Online Newsletters/Company Profile/Brochures
- Online reputation management (ORM)
- Speech writing/Press releases/Media Training/Management
- Project proposals drafting
- Crisis public relations strategies
- Fundraising events
- Resource mobilization/NGO
- Communication strategies
- Communication campaigns
- Multimedia presentations
- Newsletters/Company Profile/Brochures
- Market research
- French speaking attaché services
- Trust Building/Communication Workshop for Management & Secretarial
- Organization & Facilitating of conferences and workshops
- Collaboration with MGEE on environmental education and children’s rights and NGO development