We are committed to ‘effortless excellence in education’.
• We provide you with a free ‘Distance Learning Survival Guide’ when you register for your course.
• Our courses are constantly updated, and are designed to equip you with workplace-relevant skills.
• Our study material is specifically designed to meet your needs as a distance learning student.
• Our study material is provided in a user-friendly format, is designed to meet international standards, and is included in the course fees.
• Our industry-expert tutors are highly qualified, and are available to provide you with academic support via email.
• Our fees are affordable, and can be paid in interest-free monthly instalments.
Short learning programmes give you the opportunity to study your field of interest in a manner that is quick, easy, and affordable. With Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of short learning programmes that you can study on a full-time or part-time basis from home. Oxbridge Academy’s short learning programmes are valuable avenues of training for those who don’t have the time, money, or need to study towards a full qualification.
A short learning programme is a type of study programme that is short in duration. This type of programme can take anywhere from a few hours to a few months to complete. At Oxbridge Academy, most of our short learning programmes can be completed in 6 – 12 months.
However, because your study material is available online on the Student Portal, you can complete them in much less time than that, or you can take a little longer to finish. It all depends on your own pace of study.